Welcome to Coaching with Nourished Wellbeing
Welcome to Nourished Wellbeing, thank you for choosing to complete your health, wellbeing and fitness coaching with me.
I am so excited to work with you, and really hope that over the coming weeks and months, you achieve what you want.
I really want you to enjoy wellbeing, whether you are working to achieve weight loss, health, wellbeing, menopause management or something else.
If at any time you have a question, a concern, or need additional support, please reach out to me.
The Client Check-In App
As a coaching client of Nourished Wellbeing, you should definitely download the Just Coach App to benefit from the accountability and progress programme which has been created especially for 1-2-1 clients.
You will be able to set goals, track progress, log workouts. track nutrition and so much more.
To download the App, click below and follow the instructions.
Select Your Package
If you haven't already set up your package, then click the button below to select the package which you wish to book.
For Personal Training, there are three types of package:
If you are booking a coaching calls, be that for Nutrition coaching, menopause wellbeing or other reasons, then you can book these using the section below.
At present there are no "packages" available for coaching, and all sessions are paid for as booked.
Group coaching packages are also available..
The Hormone Re-Balance is simply here to get you started. A way to start practising a little bit of self nurturing. My objective in writing this guide is to help you see the link between your nutrition and your hormones, and notice how this may be having a greater and wider impact across your lifestyle.
The Menopause Symptom Tracking Journal (12 Months)
Menopause Symptoms Tracking 12 Month Journal
Take control of your menopause symptoms!
*** Instant PDF Download ***
Very few women will not have any symptoms of the menopause, but it is fair to say that everyone is different and we all experience this journey differently, with varying symptoms at varying frequencies and intensities.
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to managing your menopause – but, with the help of charting symptoms and environments, you are able to learn your symptom patterns and possible triggers, and then create actions or routines to help reduce the onset of these symptoms.
Chart and compare your:
Symptoms by day
- Check off physical, mental and pain-inducing symptoms that you experience day or night to learn how often they occur and to what intensity.
- Note how irritable you feel, how your mood affected you, and the severity of your anxiety levels.
Period cycle tracking
- Follow your fluctuating period cycle by charting the days you had your period, when you had cramping, and how light/heavy the flow was.
- Keep a look out for what may have triggered a symptom and how you were able to handle it.
- Keep a note of any/all medication, including over-the-counter remedies, that you take to subdue any symptoms.
- Record any activity that you participate in throughout the months, and create your own personal key to track what types of activity you are doing.
- Track your daily activity before bed, the time you go to bed, the time you fall asleep, when you wake, and anything that caused sleep disruption during the night.
By following your symptoms and patterns closely, you will be able to present this info to your health care provider/s to discuss the best way to treat YOUR menopause symptoms.
The Love Your Menopause Recipe Book
93 Delicious, Nutritious and Healthy Recipes to help you feel fantastic on the inside and the out. Created for the Goddess Lifestyle Transformation Programme, this recipe book offers you a variety of breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, smoothie, sweets and drink options to help you fall in love with food again.
- 11 x BREAKFAST SMOOTHIES
- 15 x BREAKFAST MEALS
- 10 x PANCAKES & SALADS
- 10 x SWEETS, DESSERTS & SNACKS
- 12 x SOUPS, STEWS & BROTHS
- 10 x DIPS, DRESSINGS & SAUCES
- 25 x MAIN MEALS & DINNERS