The Menopause Symptom Tracking Journal (12 Months)
Menopause Symptoms Tracking 12 Month Journal
Take control of your menopause symptoms!
*** Instant PDF Download ***
Very few women will not have any symptoms of the menopause, but it is fair to say that everyone is different and we all experience this journey differently, with varying symptoms at varying frequencies and intensities.
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to managing your menopause – but, with the help of charting symptoms and environments, you are able to learn your symptom patterns and possible triggers, and then create actions or routines to help reduce the onset of these symptoms.
Chart and compare your:
Symptoms by day
- Check off physical, mental and pain-inducing symptoms that you experience day or night to learn how often they occur and to what intensity.
- Note how irritable you feel, how your mood affected you, and the severity of your anxiety levels.
Period cycle tracking
- Follow your fluctuating period cycle by charting the days you had your period, when you had cramping, and how light/heavy the flow was.
- Keep a look out for what may have triggered a symptom and how you were able to handle it.
- Keep a note of any/all medication, including over-the-counter remedies, that you take to subdue any symptoms.
- Record any activity that you participate in throughout the months, and create your own personal key to track what types of activity you are doing.
- Track your daily activity before bed, the time you go to bed, the time you fall asleep, when you wake, and anything that caused sleep disruption during the night.
By following your symptoms and patterns closely, you will be able to present this info to your health care provider/s to discuss the best way to treat YOUR menopause symptoms.